Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Week 35

Week 35


Week 35:
  • This week our baby boy is the size of a coconut. That is what the app says that I have been using.. I feel like it would have to be a pretty ginormous coconut though! Especially since a few weeks ago was a pineapple and next week is a watermelon! 
  • I have been still trying to get over this nasty cold and have been so miserable every night as I sleep. I sure will be grateful to have a nights sleep without this big hard belly soon! 
  • Saturday, we woke up and slept in and then decided to go on a lunch date and window shop a little bit. We had our primary program practice at 430 and after we went as got pizza and went to the park to shoot Kasons bow and arrow. Now that it is cooling down it is fun to watch him shoot and enjoy the outside cool air. 
  • Sunday was the primary program. We are so glad that is over! :) Our kids did such a good job! 
  • Tuesday, We invited Josh and Chianne up to join us for dinner and then have a date night shooting bows at the school field. We had so much fun hanging out with them and cant wait to do it again! 
  • Wednesday, Kason had to go into work for the homecoming parade and so while he was there I went grocery shopping and to get my nails painted. I want them to be ready in case this baby comes any day. 
  • Thursday, we had a Dr. Appointment after school and got to see our sweet Wrekkers face. He has the chubbiest cheeks and looks so handsome! I think he will look just like Kason. He weighs 5.9 pounds already! The Dr. said he has really long legs too! This was relieving because he has been so small each visit but seems to be catching up! We were only dilated to a 1 but were 70% thinned out. They only scheduled us for 3 more weekly appointments! Eek! After, my mom planned a nice big thanksgiving feast so we went down there to eat. It was so perfect! She is so sweet and ambitious and we are so spoiled! 






download now